SCIENTIFIC STOCK INVESTING: HOW TO START GROWING YOUR MONEY...
A Remarkably Effective (And Amazingly Simple) Scientifically Proven Way...
...to Predict Significant Stock Price Moves Before They Happen...
You'll be astonished at the profits you can make in a very short period of time.
You and I both know insider trading is illegal...
But that's not to say it doesn't happen.
It does. All the time.
And most often, it happens with smaller stocks that the average investor knows nothing about. Companies like Ambarella (AMBA).
Course members watched me identify this company back in 2013 when it was trading at $12 a share. It had surged from $7 in a few months for no reason.
No earnings report. No other news.
Then there was news that Ambarella was suddenly a big player in the high tech industry. It was producing the perfect technology for hot new wearable cameras.
Today it is trading at $60.
Let's face it. Somebody knew something.
And that's just one trade.
Learn from a proven stock market millionaire.
Imagine if you had insider information on not just one stock, but five or ten. Fact is, you'd become very wealthy in a short period of time. Here are recent words from an actual course student,
""Scott’s method allowed me to grow $11,000 into $150,000." -Rudy Gallion, Electrician
How to Profit With The Insiders Without Breaking A Single Law
I will give you further proof of hidden stock fortunes from the years before 2010 deep into the last crash.
Had you bought right when the "insiders" did, you could have made $178,000,000 in 5 years. Every $37,580 invested became three quarters of a billion in just 60 months.
But how do you get it? How do you get access to the information that would enable you to grow your money so quickly?
Simple. Enroll in this course right now!
There is a way to know when a stock is garnering inside attention without breaking any insider trading laws. It's a secret I've been using with a great deal of success for several years.
I'll tell you about it in a bit.
But before I reveal it to you, you need to ask yourself a rather profound and deeply personal question: "Is trading this way 'ethical'"
The answer depends on you.
Yes, you are profiting using a technique that detects and exploits possible insider activity. But the way you are obtaining your information is perfectly legal.
You know nothing you're not supposed to know. You're simply following a trend being set by people who most likely have information nobody else has.
If you're not comfortable trading this way, I fully understand. And I respect your position.
But if you're tired of insiders getting all the profits...
...and you want to learn how to beat them at their own game — entirely within the confines of your laws — you'll want to read on.
Because in the words ahead you'll learn how you can do it ... and could rack up some very handsome profits along the way.
Perhaps the Most Powerful Trading Secret on Wall Street
But first, let me tell you a little about Denny's (DENN).
I was doing my usual quarterly chart reading of the roughly 3,700 worthwhile stocks trading on the NYSE, AMEX, and the NASDAQ exchanges. A highway diner stock named Denny's caught my eye.
As before with Ambarella, there was no earnings report released and none due for several weeks. There was no announcement. No news of any kind. But the volume had surged along with the share price.
I did some digging. I found that the company had re positioned itself as "America's Diner" under the hands of Frances Allen who was proven from the helm of Dunkins' Brands (DNKN).
The spike in volume told us two things were highly likely:
- either a buyout, or
- insiders were withholding their shares from the market restricting supply against mounting demand.
As word leaked out, people close to the situation snapped up shares. To us, this volume spike was as good as insider information.
Even better. It was perfectly legal!
You can probably guess what happened. Denny's share prices have risen over time from $2.25 then to $11 today. In one month nearly 4 billion shares traded hands. You could have more than quadrupled your money in less than 5 years.
But here's the thing. I knew that the investing public, ever hungry for good news and the next rags to riches story, was driving this stock higher than it deserved to go. The new CEO was good news, but not great news.
Also the earnings were weak when I first identified this trade. But a few months later I noticed a significant improvement.
Denny's continued to rise.
Ride These "Spikes" For What They're Worth and Then GET OUT!
Denny's (DENN) and Ambarella (AMBA) are perfect examples of how you can profit following insiders using volume spikes and price trends.
But it's important to know that this is purely a timing strategy. It is not a buy and hold portfolio.
When a volume spike arises — and the research checks out — ride it until you see signs that the fervor is fading.
Then get out. Take whatever profits you may have.
Sometimes investors are rewarded with 400% returns in a year — like the gains in Ambarella (AMBA) and Denny's (DENN). Other times they’ll make 100% in a few months ...
or 1,000% in a few years, as you saw was possible above ...
My point is, trading on volume spikes requires you to employ a stock trader's most powerful weapon: discipline. You're only in for the up-elevator.
Usually the ride is quick or you are stopped out. But it is never a "buy and hold" situation.
Here’s something else to remember. Trading using volume and price is not passive.
It is fast-paced. It is exciting.
And the scientifically proven potential for big speedy gains are tremendous...
Let me give you another very recent example.
Facebook (FB) is a large cap internet media company. Facebook held one of the biggest initial public offerings (IPOs) in technology and Internet history on May 18, 2012.
The stock immediately slumped crashing more than 50% over the next few months. Then in the summer of 2013 Facebook (FB) traded above the $38 listing price on high volume and strong earnings.
Strangely It Rose On No News
In the end of the summer of 2013 the price had extended upward enough on consistent volume to merit a test purchase.
The price continued to climb so I bought more.
Over the next few months I scaled into a large stock position in Facebook. The price climbed even more and I replaced the shares with options.
This one trade would yield over a 140% gain on account by February of 2014.
See you inside if you Enroll Now, -Scott
Dr. Scott Brown, Associate Professor of Finance of the AACSB Accredited Graduate School of Business of the University of Puerto Rico
P.S. This just in,
"There is no one like you that I know of who is this transparent. That is what makes your service and education so valuable. Please keep on. The honesty is real and refreshing and makes me learn something. Don't baffle us with [BS]. You are the real deal. ...and you can quote me on that. If you post this please only use my initials." Thanks, -L.B., Pacific Northwest 9/1/15
P.P.S. FOOTNOTE: Lee, C., Swaminathan, B., 2000. Price Momentum and Trading Volume. Journal of Finance. 5, 2017-2069. These Stanford and Cornell finance professors find that momentum is stronger among high volume stocks. Trading volume provides information about relative under- or overvaluation of stocks. This verifies volume price accumulation distribution patterns documented by W.D. Gann and Richard Wyckoff a century before. Study explains that news watchers only trade fundamentals while momentum traders just trade past price movements (technical charts).week except when Doc Brown is on holiday with family or on walkabout alone.
Here's What You Get...
- Use my 6 step process that lands me triple digit windfalls in stocks to amplify returns.
- Map out the exact process that led to a $10,739.71 (13.24%) one-day profit on January 8th of 2015 — among others.
- Follow the USA Today certified path of 5 stocks that would have grown a modest $37,580 investment in 2006 to a staggering $178,206,938 by the end of 2010.
- Develop the ability to determine when the odds of success investing in certain stocks are in your favor.
- Gain access to money education with a finance professor and leading researcher at an AACSB accredited business school of a major state university — Dr. Scott Brown.
- Know the common struggles stock investors face and the best solutions to overcome.
- Develop strategies to overcome under-capitalization, work and family task induced market attention deficit disasters, stock market ignorance, and life routine disruption problems.
- Employ filtering methods to reduce daily market information from a fire-hose blast to a trickle of just the facts that matter most.
- Become aware of solutions to miss-calibration problems ranging from severe misinformation to over-confidence.
- Shun real estate investments on the basis of appreciation alone — discover the little known truth of why stocks are king.
- Filter thousands of stocks to just 3 most likely to rise based on your independent analysis.
- Use my 6 step process that lands me triple digit windfalls in stocks to amplify returns.
- Employ refined risk management solutions to time stock market entry and exit.
- Know to the percentage point the actual index beating returns of size, value and momentum stock market anomalies — from the most recent and prestigious calculations of the Capital Asset Pricing model.
- Master the same forms of financial analysis as analysts living in Beverley Hills and the Hamptons.
This Course Is For You If...
- You have a command of basic math.
- You wish to master stock investing.
AS SEEN ON...
- 1-My Process to Filter Through 3,700 Stock Daily and Monthly Charts Every Quarter! (7:37)
- 2-Filtering by Price and Volume First Then By Earnings for Value and or Momentum! (10:05)
- 3-Measure Demand by the Price Response to Massive Wall Street Stock Market Volume! (8:54)
- 4-Legendary – The Lasting Wisdom of W. D. Gann – Market Operator from 1900 to 1956 (5:54)
- 5-Keep it Super Simple (K.I.S.S.) For Lower Error Tactical Stock Market investing (9:32)
- 6-The Kelly Betting Strategy is Used to Determine the Optimal Bet Sizes in Stocks! (10:52)
- 7-Using Campaigns to Scale into and out of Your Hottest Value and Momentum Stocks! (6:51)
- 8-Map the Barriers to Stock Market Investing Success to Overcome Each Individually (9:30)
- 9-Social Proof that this Information Helps Investors to Manage Stock Market Money! (7:14)
- Darvas-1-Canadian Stocks, Canadian Stock Market, Canadian Stock Investing (11:16)
- Darvas-2-Wall Street Investing, New York Stock Exchange, NYSE (13:03)
- Darvas-3-Investing Psychology, Market Discipline (9:56)
- Darvas-4-Momentum Investing, Liquidity, Trading Volume (16:49)
- Darvas-5-Stock Investing Strategies, How to Trade Stocks (12:52)
- Darvas-6-Value Investing (9:09)
- Darvas-7-Stop loss, trailing stops (17:25)
- Darvas-8-Money management, position sizing (12:57)
- Darvas-9-Portfolio Concentration, Warren Buffet, Mohnish Pabrai, Kelly Formula (8:51)
- Darvas-10-Portfolio Management, Risk Management (14:05)
- Darvas-11-Technical Analysis, Stock Charts (17:18)
- Lesson 1 - The Charts Tab (7:14)
- Lesson 2 - The Watchlist (4:32)
- Lesson 3 - The Trade Tab (6:47)
- Lesson 4 - The Options Tab (12:56)
- Lesson 5 - The Notes Tab (1:04)
- Lesson 6 - The Data Tab (1:28)
- Lesson 7 - The Orders Tab (3:04)
- Lesson 8 - The Positions Tab (4:36)
- Lesson 9 - The Closed Order Tab (1:06)
- Lesson 10 - How to Place Market Orders (0:59)
- Lesson 11 - How To Place Stop and Limit Orders (2:45)
- Lesson 12 - How To Add Trailing Stop Orders (2:02)
- Lesson 13 - How To Place One-Cancels-Other Orders (OCO) (1:40)
- Lesson 14 - How To Add Trailing Stops to OCO Orders (2:27)
- Lesson 15 - How To Add Quick OCO Orders (Q-OCO) (1:16)
- Lesson 16 - How To Edit Q-OCO Orders (2:35)
- Lesson 17 - How To Place Stop & Limit Q-OCO entry Orders (4:11)
- Lesson 18 - Saving A Book (1:45)
- Lesson 19 - Scaling A Chart & Looking At Past History (3:33)
- Lesson 20 - Change Time Zones (1:08)
- Lesson 21 - Email and Text Alerts (4:50)
- Lesson 22 - Multiple Charts and Multiple Log-ins (2:59)
- Lesson 23 - Managing-the-control-panel (3:29)
- Lesson 24 - Different Types of Price Bars (3:50)
- Lesson 25 - Account Manager (0:41)
- Lesson 26 - Setting User Defaults (1:27)
- Lesson 27 - Cursor Price vs. Last Price (1:47)
- Lesson 28 - Adding Indicator Windows and Chart Overlays (2:43)
- Lesson 29 - Hiding And Deleting Tools (3:36)
- Lesson 30 - 123 Tool (6:24)
- Lesson 31 - Arc and Bar Tools (3:32)
- Lesson 32 - Arrow, Flag, and Text Tools (4:29)
- Lesson 33 - Box and Circle Tools (1:42)
- Lecture 34 - Dollar and Risk vs. Reward Calculators (5:34)
- Lecture 35 - Elliott Wave and Gann Fan Tools (4:32)
- Lecture 37 - Fibonacci Ruler (9:31)
- Lecture 36 - Fibonacci Arc and Fibonacci Time Zones Tools (3:06)
- Lecture 38 - Hand, Crosshair, Line, and Multi-Line Tools (4:53)
- Lecture 39 - Head and Shoulders, and Dart Tools (2:50)
- Lecture 40 - Andrew's Pitchfork (5:27)
- Lecture 41 - Trend, Horizontal Channel, and Sideways N% Ruler Tools (5:16)
- Lecture 42 - Wedge and Trend Fan Tools (2:13)
Join This FREE Stock Investing Course NOW Or Go Broke Trying to Beat the Market...
Dr. Brown Continually Adds New Instructional Material To This Course!
"I wish I had your educative work 20 years earlier. It would have saved me many years in learning how to trade efficiently. I rarely endorse someone else's work, but I make an exception here, warmly recommending it. It's an absolute must watching or reading and applying for every trader who wants to take his/her own responsibility in his/her trades or investments." -Eusebio Nanni
"Scott’s methods are concise yet thorough, simplifying everything from the fundamentals of investing to the most sophisticated profit strategies. It's hard to imagine a single person who wouldn't benefit." -Alex Green
"Most newsletters and trainers want you just trust them that they will make you money. But Dr. Brown is a unique combination of academic prowess and street smarts skill. He is the man to take you from a mere patriot of others to a knowledgeable trader. If you want to add discernment to your tool box and make money in the process, you must learn from the Doctor." -Joe Martinson
"I contacted Dr. Brown through email and learned he was coaching and that would help steer me in the right direction. He talked about using stop losses, money management, timing and fundamentals. I had never before paid any attention to these things. I just want you to know Dr. Brown things have really turned around for me. Thank you so very much. " -Charlie White
"I want to tell you something that you will not believe but actually happens all the time at our office. This is totally true. One of the students at your class contacted me because of some IRS issues. I had him send me his returns for my review. On his personal returns I spotted an error about 10 seconds after looking at them. His prior prepare made a huge tax calculation error. Your student will be receiving back for 2 years a combined $53,830 plus of course interest. His going to your class just made him $53,830. This is no joke." -Jack Cohen, CPA
"I am a dentist and my wife, Jeanne, have always saved money for retirement. Over the last 20 years I have literally lost over 2 million dollars because of incompetent financial advisers. I wish I had read this book even 10 years ago. This book should be a requirement to be read before graduating from college. Thanks for everything I can't tell you how much I appreciate all you are doing for me,” -Buddy Saunders
"Awesome meeting this morning. I truly consider you my investing/trading mentor, and I have learned more from you than any other in the 10+ years I have been trying to learn this stuff. Thank you so much for what you are undertaking. Sincerely,” -Cliff Prather
"I really am enjoying learning from you. I am just starting to learn how to trade and so far I am really looking forward to it. My husband taught himself how to trade.. He told me that I would be really good at trading and wanted me to learn so he signed me up for your coaching. I really am enjoying it and look forward to making a good living because of your expertise. Keep up the good work. Thanks! -Kim McDaniel
As you know I have been trading for several years now. Truth be told, I have however, had only only modest success. Your program has really helped me in an interesting way. For the last month I have limited my trading to only four positions, with expectation of staying in the trade for some time, albeit getting in and out of positions several times. I am trading only two of them at this time (Scott), have doubled my money in this period, and find it much easier to stay on top of my trades. I really feel that this approach has put me on the right track. -Rick Weiss
"Once again thanks for what you are doing and trying to do by putting out REAL and honest information to those of us that are trying to learn investing the right way. It is going to make a big difference in peoples lives and not everybody gets a chance to impact so many peoples lives in such a positive way. Regards," -Jack Woodward
"Dr Brown, just wanted to give you a little update. I got into SWHC at $27.13 after it came off its high then moved up in higher than average volume. As you know Friday looked pretty good. Then Monday happened...luckily as soon as I got in, I put a stop at 25.64. I had literally NO stress as SWHC moved 18% off of my buy price. I took my $118 loss and moved on. It was a truly enlightening experience. Your class and delivery made a lot of sense to me. It was after going through the classes that I was able to conceptualize and enact a Risk Management plan. I have a strict 5% stop loss rule. Also, my acceptable R is no more than 1% of my capital. I am looking to get three times my risk on all my trades so that I don’t necessarily need a +50%-win rate in order to make money." -John Bearce